This is a super easy and super delicious caramel recipe. If you “make it wrong” it often turns out just fine for other things, like a dipping sauce, we’ve done that before.
A super easy and relatively quick caramel recipe. Super good, and everyone always loves them!
- 1 Cup Salted Butter
- 16 Oz Brown Sugar 2 ¼ Cup
- 1 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 14 Oz Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 ¼ Cup
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- Grease a 9x9x2 pan, and set aside.
- Add sugar, stirring thoroughly.
- Stir in corn syrup.
- Gradually add condensed milk, stirring constantly.
- Cook over medium heat. Stirring occasionally to 245 degrees "firm ball stage" for 15-20 mins. Mixture should boil gently over entire surface.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. When cool cut up and serve.