This is a great recipe, super easy, and good for all kinds of snackers!
Super good and super easy snack! Perfect for just about every craving!
- 9 C Chex
- 1 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ C Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ C Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ C Powdered Sugar
- In a large bowl, measure 9 cups of Chex and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter and vanilla. Microwave at 30 second intervals until almost melted then stir till smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mix over the cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- In two ziploc bags, divide up the powdered sugar (¾ cup in each bag). Add the cereal, and shake
- Lay out on a cookie sheet to set.