I know I don’t have a picture for this, but I was really tired this evening after making them. But they are very tasty, and if I think about it, I’ll remember to take a photo of them before my coworkers devour them.
Also a note, I really wanted to use the mini Reeses’s cups, but I couldn’t find any, and I went to like 3 different stores. So I just hacked some up and used them. It still worked out, but I really wanted the mini’s.
No Bake Reese’s Krispy Balls
- 4 Cups Rice Krispies
- 1 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 ¼ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 5 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 7.5 oz worth of Mini Reese's
- ½ Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place your Rice Krispies into a big bowl.
- Add Corn Syrup, Sugar, and Peanut Butter to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds will the mixture is melted and evenly combined. Then pour over Rice Krispies and stir to coat evenly.
- Add in chopped Reese's pieces, allow to cool slightly before adding to avoid melting your Reese's pieces.
- Scoop/Spoon into balls onto baking sheets to finish cooling.