These are great cookies. Super easy to make, and wonderful for us White Chocolate lovers.
No Bake Avalanche Cookies
Super easy no bake cookie recipe for those of us who love white chocolate.
- 16 Oz White Chocolate Bark Or Chips, Bar, W/e
- ¾ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Cup Rice Krispies
- 1 ½ Cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a large cookie sheet by covering with parchment paper or wax paper and set aside.
- Melt the White Chocolate according to directions on the package. If there aren't any, see the notes below.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted White Chocolate and Peanut Butter and stir until smooth. Then add the Rice Krispies, Marshmallows, and half of the Mini Chocolate Chips and stir well.
- Drop the mixture by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheet and top with the remaining Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the cookies are set.
To melt your White Chocolate, put it in a microwave safe bowl, and place it in the microwave for about 15 seconds. This will likely not be enough but you don’t want to do it too much. Check your white chocolate, if it needs a little more place it in the microwave for longer and 10 second intervals. What you want is to take it out of the microwave before all the chocolate is melted, and you want to be able to stir the un-melted chocolate into the melted chocolate to make it all melt without “burning” it.
P.s. I’ll admit I forgot to take a photo, so I had to take it from somewhere else till I can remember to take one myself.