This is a great recipe, and makes some super moist cookies, as long as you don’t live where I live and everything dries out super quick. They are super tasty though, and easy to make if you want a quick recipe.
Lemon Cookies with Lemon Icing
A quick and easy Lemon Cookie recipe with easy Lemon Icing/Glaze
- ½ C Butter
- ½ C Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 ¼ C All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Lemon Zest About one Lemons worth
- 1 C Powdered Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- Cream Butter, Sugar, and Egg.
- Add Lemon Zest.
- Sift Flour, Salt, and Baking Soda. Add to Butter mixture.
- Drop from tsp onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 Mins at 375°.
- Take your 1 Cup of Powdered Sugar and one spoon full at a time add your Lemon Juice till your icing/glaze reaches the desired consistancy.
- Glaze your cookies after they have cooled for a bit.