I’m surprised I’ve not done just regular chocolate chip cookies yet, so here I go. What’s to say, basic and classic. Let’s get to baking! Sorry there is no picture for this one, I made some yesterday and they are all gone already. My bad.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Basic Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soo easy, and soo good!!
- 2 ¼ C All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 C Butter Softened
- ¾ C Granulated Sugar
- ¾ C Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre heat oven to 375°
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Just a small note. Sometimes when I am feeling adventurous I’ll use milk chocolate and crack in some extra salt, to give a nice salty sweet taste to the cookies. I use fresh ground salt as well, not normal table salt, but I also have a salt grinder. I also sometimes add a little cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg as well. Both options make an amazing cookie. That’s what’s great about chocolate chip cookies, a small change can make a whole new cookie experience.