This is pretty good, I tried it the other day, and baking is a bit tricky. I am going to have to try baking sheets with silicone mat’s next time. See if that works a bit better.
Ultimate Chocolate Cookies
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 3/4 - 2 Cups Mini M&M's
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts Optional
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in M&M's and walnuts (if you want). Chill dough for one hour or over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Drop dough by rounded table spoons onto a lightly greased cookie tray, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for desired time. 7-9 for chewy cookies, 10-12 for crunchy cookies.
This said bake for 7-9 Minutes for chewy cookies, and 10-12 for crunchy cookies. I did them about 9, and depending on the cookie sheet I used, I got crunchy and chewy. So be careful of your first batch.