Also a well known visitor to the goodies table during Christmas.
- 2 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Shortening
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- Cream together Butter, Shortening, Sugar, and Vanilla. Add Egg and cram until fluffy.
- Mix Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt together in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and stir until smooth. Blend in Milk.
- Drop by teaspoons onto un-greased cookie sheet. Flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375F for about 10 minutes (Check after 8)