Another one of the Christmas cookie bunch!!! Always makes a wonderful cookie.
Snow-Capped Chocolate Crinkles
- 1 Package Chocolate Cake Mix (18.25 oz)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ¼ Cups Whipped Topping Coolwhip
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Place the cake mix, eggs, and whipped topping in a large bowl. Blend for 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer set on medium speed until well blended and all dry ingredients are moistened (dough will be stiff). Refrigerate dough, covered, for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Position oven rac in middle of oven. Set aside un-greased cookie sheets. Place sifted powdered sugar in a small, shallow dish.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll cookies in powdered sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are puffed in appearance and firm at edges (centers will still be slightly soft). Let cookies rest on cookie sheets for 2 minutes (cookies will fall giving them a cracked appearance). Transfer cookies to wire rack with metal spatula and cool completely.
This is a very messy recipe. The dough will stick to your hands!
Some of the best cookies I’ve tasted, a little messy to eat, but it just made it more fun.