Soo lovely and good, who doesn't love a good snickerdoodle!
- 1 Cup Salted Butter
- 1 ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 tsp tsp Baking Soda
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- Cream Butter and Sugar till fluffy. Add Eggs and Vanilla and cream for a few more minutes.
- Stir in the flour, Cream of Tartar, and Baking Soda till combined.
- Place Dough into refrigerator for 20-30 Mins.
- While chilling dough, mix your Cinnamon and Sugar together for the coating, and preheat your oven to 350°.
- Roll dough into balls, and coat in Cinnamon and Sugar. After rolling, coat a second time with a spoon to make sure you get a good coating.
- Place on parchment lined baking tray, and bake for 9-11 minutes.
- After you take the baking tray out of the oven, make sure to let the cookies cool before taking them off of the tray.
A few notes. If you want cookies that are more flat, than rounded, press them slightly onto the tray with your thumb, and they wont rise as much. Also, if you’re like me, and you have some left over Cinnamon/Sugar mixture, just add it to an empty spics jar and use it for Cinnamon Toast later. I never let it go to waste.