18 December, 2016
Oreo TrufflesPosted in : Desserts, Grandmas Kitchen, Recipe, Truffles on by : Joseph Guimarin
These are always a hit, and I have no idea where this recipe came from, but it never fails.
- 1 Package (8 oz) Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Package (15.5 oz) Oreo Cookies Finely Crushed (about 4 ¼ cups)
- 2 Packages (8 squares ea.) Semi-Sweet Bakers Chocolate Melted
- Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 48 1 inch balls. Dip into melted chocolate and place on waxed paper covered baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in fridge.