Oatmeal Fruit Bars
A lovely and super easy oatmeal and fruit bar.
- 1 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Butter Melted
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Preserve Any kind
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350°. In a bowl, sift together the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the butter and vanilla stir until crumbly. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
- Press your crumb mixture evenly into a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Spread preserves over crust.
- Combine coconut and 1 cup of reserved mixture, then sprinkle over preserves.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned.