This is a super easy recipe. Super easy to make, super good, and doesn’t take a lot to make it, and is just about the most kid friendly recipe I have so far. Everyone at worked loved this, esp the pregnant lady, she loved them very much, and I of course had no issue giving her all she wanted. This recipe is officially dedicated to her, here you go Tori, you officially have a shout out on the internet!
No-Bake Power Bites
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter Creamy works best, but you can use chunky I'm sure.
- ⅓ Cup Honey A little extra is fine.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract Or more to taste
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut I prefer flaked…
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips Mini works best.
- ½ Cup Cocoa Nibs Optional
- Mix Peanut Butter, Honey, and Vanilla Extract together.
- Stir together Oats, Coconut, Chocolate Chips, and Cocoa Nibs together till combined, then add the Peanut Butter mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins and then roll into balls using your hands.