This is a super easy recipe. Super easy to make, super good, and doesn’t take a lot to make it, and is just about the most kid friendly recipe I have so far. Everyone at worked loved this, esp the pregnant lady, she loved them very much, and I of course had no issue giving her all she wanted. This recipe is officially dedicated to her, here you go Tori, you officially have a shout out on the internet!
No-Bake Power Bites
A super quick, super easy, and super yummy no-bake recipe that's perfect for kids, perfect for a quick sweet treat, all while still being decently good for you.
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter Creamy works best, but you can use chunky I'm sure.
- ⅓ Cup Honey A little extra is fine.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract Or more to taste
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut I prefer flaked…
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips Mini works best.
- ½ Cup Cocoa Nibs Optional
- Mix Peanut Butter, Honey, and Vanilla Extract together.
- Stir together Oats, Coconut, Chocolate Chips, and Cocoa Nibs together till combined, then add the Peanut Butter mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins and then roll into balls using your hands.
Just a few notes. I used shredded coconut as it called for, but I personally prefer flaked, and I think it would work better in this type of recipe. I also used sweetened coconut since I didn’t have any unsweet, and it didn’t seem overly sweet to me. Aslo, if your mixture seems a bit dry, just do what I did, mix a bit more peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together and add it to the mix. I also didn’t have cocoa nibs laying around, but the recipe worked out just fine this time without them I think, and I don’t know if I’m going to go out of my way to add them next time I make this to be honest.