Super easy and super fin No Bake Oreo Pie. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
No Bake Oreo Pie
Super easy recipe, and it's no bake, so win win!!
- 1 Pkg Oreo
- 1/2 C Butter
- 1 ½ C Milk
- 2 Pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 8 Oz Cool Whip Thawed
- Crush 24 to 28 cookies (You can use a blender to get a smoother texture).
- Mix with melted butter and press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat milk and pudding together until thick (approximately 1 to 2 minutes). It will be pretty thick, almost like a custard. Carefully stir in Cool Whip and blend well.
- Crush or chop at least 12 Oreo cookies and fold into the pudding mixture. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Garnish with Oreos and refrigerate for at least four hours.