No bake chocolate drop cookies
Perfect cookies for when you don't want to have to bake anything. Easy to mix up, quick, and just let them sit a bit in the fridge for some quick treats.
- 3 Cups Quick Oats
- 5 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 1/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts Optional
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Combine Oats, Cocoa, and Shredded Coconut (and nuts if desired), in a bowl.
- Add Sugar, Milk, Butter, and Vanilla to a sauce pan and heat till it just starts to boil while stirring. Pour over Oat mixture, mixing lightly to blend.
- Drop about 3/4-1 inch "drops" onto wax paper or foil lined baking trays. Let stand until firm, approximately 10 mins, or place in the fridge for faster cooling.