This is a super easy and quick recipe you can make for your furry friends! It’s always a hit with the furry friends we have when we make it! Have fun!!!
Easy Dog Biscuits
A super easy recipe for your furry friends!
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter See Recipe Notes!!!
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Stir Peanut Butter into Flour will combined.
- Add water a little at a time till your mixture is doughy enough to roll out.
- Roll dough nice and thin and use some cookie cutters to cut out shapes.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 mins till the look done.
- Be VERY CAREFUL about the peanut butter you use. Make sure you use some dog safe peanut butter!!
- You will likely not need all the water for the recipe. You want just enough to make a dough consistency.
- While baking, you really just want to bake all the water out, but it really depends on how crunchy of a biscuit you want.