What more does one need to say about it? It’s a Cup o’ Dirt, and it has worms in it. Nothing better, and it’s super easy, as always, don’t forget to look at any notes I may have, the are most of the time important.
Cup o’ Dirt
What's to say? It's a cup o' dirt with worms in it!
- 2 Pkg Instant Chocolate Pudding I used Fudge and Chocolate for a two layered effect.
- 1 Pkg Oreo Cookies
- 1 Pkg Gummy Worms I used Mini Worms, they fit very nicely in the cups.
- Get your cups out. I bought some small "snack cups", no joke that's what they were called. Anyway, get your cups out and crush up some Oreos. I used my magic bullet, it makes a nice powder, but if you want it more crunchy, use a Ziplock bag and a rolling pin, meat hammer, etc. Whatever you have around to crush Oreos. Once you have your Oreos to the desired consistency, place them in the bottom of your cup. I put gummy worms in the bottom of my cups as well, so that way you get lots of gummy worms in your Cups o' Dirt.
- Prepare one box of your pudding mix as per instructions on the box. Now, be quick about it, and as evenly as possible, distribute the pudding into your cups. It will firm up fast, so you have to be quick about it if you want to pour it in. If you don't care, then you just scoop it in and flatten with a spoon or spatula.
- Optional Step: I should have, but didn't think about it, but you can crush up some more Oreos and put it in between the pudding layers to help break it up visually. The one I did, my pudding colors were pretty similar, so you can only kinda tell it's two layers.
- Now, rinse your pudding bowl out, and dry it. Mix the second box of pudding mix per the instructions on the box, and do the same thing. Scoop or pour it into the cups for your second layer, filling your cups up.
- After you let the pudding set for a few minutes, crush up some more Oreos, sprinkle on top, and put gummy worms on top. And there you have it, some fresh Cups o' Dirt!
Keep in mind, I picked cups the size I wanted to use 2 packages of pudding mix. Obviously you will have to plan accordingly for the size cup you want to use, or use less cups and more pudding. It’s all up to you! You can even make a big pudding cup you have to scoop servings out, I’ve seen it done before.