Caramel Turtle Brownies
Ooey-gooey Caramel Turtle Brownies.
- 1 ¼ Cup Natural Chocolate Powder
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 8 Oz Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup Chopped Nuts Any kind of nuts are fine, but walnuts and pecans work best.
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ Cup Caramel Caramel Melts work, or make you own
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- Pre heat oven to 300° F.
- Sift both sugars, coco powder, flour, and salt.
- Beat eggs till fluffy and yellow. Slowly mix in dry ingredients followed by the butter and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth then pour into a parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips on top of brownies and return pan to oven and bake for 30 more minutes.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes. Melt and mix your caramel and Heavy Cream together then pour over the top of your brownies, allow caramel to soft set then transfer brownies to a cooling rack for 10 minutes before cutting.