This is a super good Fondue recipe, pretty much straight from that one restaurant we all know of that makes good fondue.
A very easy and super delicious cheese fondue recipe.
- 2 Oz Gruyere Block works best
- 2 Oz Raclette Block works best
- 2 Oz Fontina Block works best
- 4 Oz White Wine Dry works best
- ½ tsp Minced Garlic
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper Fresh ground works best
- Shred your cheeses and place in a small bowl, and lightly coat with corn starch.
- Add wine and garlic to a pot and heat.
- Add cheese mixture slowly, stirring constantly.
- Before serving, crack in pepper and add lemon juice.
You don’t have to have a fondue pot for this, you can just use a small sauce pan on the stove, you just have to watch your heat more carefully. You want the wine to be “simmering” not really boiling when you add your cheese, and you want to try and keep it at a constant temperature while you cook it.