An amazingly simple and quick recipe. Super good, you’ll love it!!
Edible Cookie Dough
Quick and easy Edible Cookie Dough Recipe.
- ¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Milk
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- Add butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar to a mixing bowl. Using an electric hand mixer whip mixture until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add in milk and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Add in all of the flour and mix just until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips then fold with a rubber spatula to incorporate.
Because of the possibility of e-coli being found in flour it’s now a good idea to heat it in the oven to kill off any possible bacteria before consuming for things like cookie dough. And of course let’s skip the eggs. Heat treat the flour: spread flour out onto a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until flour temperature registers 160 degrees on an instant read thermometer. Let cool completely then transfer to an airtight container. Also, beat the sugar and butter for a while. I didn’t do it quite long enough and it was a bit grainy. Still tasty, but grainy. Or make a double batch to make it easier to cream them together.